Join me, Charles Chimezie, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 22nd year! Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Beauty Glazed Eyeshadow Palette— $11.85
Add a luminous note to your look with a Beauty Glazed Eyeshadow Palette ! Specially created to add just the right glow to your eyes, each palette contains a variety of silky smooth, vibrant colors in a convenient case. These easy blending and long-wear Beauty Glazed colors will keep your eyes radiant all day and night long! Choose from...
Add a luminous note to your look with a Beauty Glazed Eyeshadow Palette! Specially created to add just the right glow to your eyes, each palette contains a variety of silky smooth, vibrant colors in a convenient case. These easy blending and long-wear Beauty Glazed colors will keep your eyes radiant all day and night long! Choose from among three color palettes to suit a variety of looks and occasions: * 18-Color Beauty Glazed Perfect Mix Eye Shadow * 16-Color Beauty Glazed Rock Metal Eye Shadow * 14-Color Beauty Glazed Perfect Neutral Eye Shadow
3.92 48
11.85 USD InStock
 tripleclicks.com

Saturday 7 September 2019

Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing



He posted as follows on his Facebook page read below.

I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH MY LORD LOVES ME BUT HE KNOWS MY HEART HE HAS BEING KEEPING ME I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I HAVE A BULLET IN MY HEAD FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND HE STILL HOLDS MY LIFE
This is how it happened on Sunday something hit my head on July 17 2018 my friend's birthday on my way to the place then I started bleeding the we bought ice block then went to a chemist then the chemist said nothing is wrong because immediately the bullet entered through my head it closes back so the chemist didn't notice something entered he gave me drugs to use some then I have never fall sick my mom keeps buying drugs for the head to heal from whence till 2th of September 2019 I got a bullet in my head and that Tuesday I was just singing a christian music till the spirit direct me that there is something in my head then I called someone to check in it for me and he told me we have to go to the hospital and I can't believe this after a year a bullet is in my head I am not dead please help me share this what the Lord has done for me and also he will do something great for you to as you share , hold on to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY





See more pictures here 

13.3333px;">https://thickmatch.com/shocking-facebook-user-bullet-head-1-year-without-knowing-pix/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Plan On The Establishment Small And Medium Scale Tomato Paste Production Factory.

i. Executive Summary     Our company is a Limited Liability Company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a business set up with a clear, dedi...